-- from the NPA's Prospering From the Electronic Revolution Conference at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in New York City
New York, N.Y. -- The Managed Care Executive Information Service, delivered via the Internet, has been launched by the Managed Care Information Center (MCIC).
The online service is specifically designed for time-pressed managed care market researchers and executives in health and managed care organizations, pharmaceutical firms, healthcare technology companies serving the managed care industry, and others studying the growing managed care market.
"There are no ‘one size fits all' solutions for the individual information needs of executives who need to follow all the developments and trends in the managed care market," according to Publisher Robert K. Jenkins, who made the announcement at the Newsletter Publishers Association's "Prospering From the Electronic Revolution: Plug Into the New Opportunities for Profits" conference today at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in New York City. "Visitors to our Web site (www.themcic.com) all have very distinct and serious business information requirements."
With The Managed Care Executive Information Service, however, these executives can get the customized facts, statistics, trends and market intelligence they need, Jenkins said. They can, for example, visit and search the online "vault" of managed care intelligence 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and can return an unlimited number of times during the duration of the subscription and search using varying keywords as their information needs and research projects change.
The Web-enabled archive contains a growing volume of managed care facts; statistics; developments; trends; financials; forecasts; reimbursement, premium, enrollment, utilization and contracting information; growth strategies; comparisons; and how-to and best-practice news, Jenkins explained.
Subscribers can select keywords, news topics and organizations they want to track and will receive a personalized e-mail news alert service whenever new articles corresponding to the keywords are uploaded to the site, he added.
Subscribers can use the online searching capabilities when preparing for presentations, working on reports, pitching new business, researching markets or for competitor intelligence, Jenkins said.
For a limited time, executives can subscribe to The Managed Care Executive Information Service for $362 a year (a $75 savings off the regular price of $437).
Key features of the service include:
To subscribe to the Managed Care Executive Information Service visit: http://www.healthresourcesonline.com/managed_care/14nl3.htm
- The Executive Report on Managed Care delivered to subscribers via e-mail twice each month in their choice of format;
- Online access to two-years worth of back issues of The Executive Report on Managed Care;
- Full keyword searching over MCIC's archive of managed care industry intelligence;
- Original news and information reports prepared by the MCIC editorial staff not available from any other source;
- News coverage of the major managed care industry conferences;
- Results of exclusive surveys conducted by MCIC;
- Interviews with MCO industry leaders, newsmakers and strategists;
- Analysis of developments and industry trends;
- Articles on best practices from interviews with industry leaders;
- Legislative and regulatory alerts;
- Results of MCIC's annual "Managed Care and Healthcare Executives' Salary and Benefits Survey;
- Personalized news alert service;
- Special interim news alerts e-mailed to subscribers when breaking news warrants it;
- Special management briefings and supplements;
- Participation in exclusive reader surveys and sharing results of surveys; and
- "Heads up" briefing memos to subscribers from the editor.
For more information contact The Managed Care Information Center, 1913 Atlantic Avenue, Suite F4, Manasquan, NJ, 08736, toll-free telephone 1-888-THE-MCIC (1-888-843-6242), fax 1-888-FAX-MCIC (1-888-329-6242), e-mail email@example.com or online at http://www.themcic.com.